Posted by admin | Filed under News
iICD9 gives users the ability to search the complete 9th revision of the International Classification of Diseases Manual released October 1, 2008. All codes are derived from publicly available files distributed by the Centers for Disease Control.
iICD9 provides a convenient way to search for the appropriate ICD-9-CM disease, procedure, and accident codes. The application is a suitable replacement for ICD-9-CM printed manuals, providing a powerful, efficient resource for physicians, coders and billers. iICD-9 is like having the entire ICD-9-CM manual at your fingertips. Finding the right code is only a few clicks away.
iICD9’s features include:
• fast, searchable ICD-9 codes with full-featured, multi-term queries
• searching with as few as three characters per term
• updating, ranked searches which provide the most relevant ICD-9 headings
• complete code descriptions from the ICD-9-CM manual, including sub-classification codes, inclusion criteria, and exclusion criteria
• highlighted search terms, allowing users to scan for desired codes quickly
1. Enter search term(s) in the search bar.
2. Touch an ICD-9 category from the filtered list.
3. ICD-9 categories are displayed with search terms highlighted in blue.
Please email email@example.com for technical support or any mistakes found!
While we stand by iICD9, all searches should be verified by other means when used for legally sensitive use.
Here is a link to our app!